
Enjoying the playground where Bradley and I spent many hours and hours in Iowa.

Lauren turned 9 in Kansas. She had the best cake and savored every bit of it.

The cook and her beautiful table on Thanksgiving. What a meal!!! Hey Grandma Evans.

Lauren, Kendall and their cousin Madi in Kansas. They always were stuck together like glue. I don't think they even went to the bathroom alone.

A family photo in Kansas. (A rare moment). We went for Thanksgiving a 16 hr. drive through the night. We had lots of family time with cousins, a football game, pirate Mike, Russ and I went to Iowa for our 18th anniversary, butta burgers...mmmmmm.
4 comments:
Yea! I am so happy to see that you are blogging! Welcome...
You can see us at www.aprilfrancom.blogspot.com
Okay Antie AE, your blog looks great, finally someone in my family is catching on to the blogging thing, I swear I was the lone wolf for far too long!
What a fun Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to more great pictures of you, Russ and the kids.
Hey I found your blog off of Andrea's! How are you? By the way this is Emily (Ruth's daughter!)
Post a Comment