Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February Foes


Forget January, I can't keep up with all this. January was not too exciting for the Evans' Family anyway. We all did our NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS, but are probably long forgotten by now. Loose weight, go to bed earlier, get better grades, exercise everyday, etc. Yea, that's all out the window. Girls are off track, Russ and I eat all night and I haven't seen a bit of homework from the boys. Oh well, February is a new month and an exciting one at that. It is all about the LOVE this month. I thought it would be fun to put what our LOVES are right now. They do change, depending on the mood and moon alignment, but for now HERE they are:








Lauren abviously LOVING basketball. Do I have to dribble the ball? I'm bored! I like to wear tanktops.


Kendall chatting and worrying about her hair. The grandpa coach told her she needs to lift weights so she'll make a basket someday. Encouragement!



The cutest losing team around all of South Salt Lake!!!!!



Angela's new project...banners. More info to come.





Kendall and Lauren at a Jazz game. I think those black little ants are the players.





5 comments:

Ty & Em said...

That's so funny! My new year resolutions went right out the window also! It's the thought that counts! ha ha Your kids are so cute!! Hey I love your banner!! So cute and you made that?.... We need to get together so I can be crafty!!

Jen said...

Thanks for the smile

Andrea said...

Lovin' the love! I wish I could be there to see the girls play b-ball. It would be great to watch all the non-action! I miss you guys sooo much!

Nicole and Preston said...

hey angela! If you will give me your email address, I will definitely add you to our blog! my email is nicolie09@gmail.com

and no worries about the baptism! We would have loved to see you and everyone, but we completely understand! We hope we can see you all again soon!

Dad said...

Great Blog. You are really getting into this new technology.
Fun to see your photo's.
Love, Mom & Dad